Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,938   Posts: 1,557,370   Online: 995

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatchetman View Post
    I wish I had had the chance to work with this and many other interesting film that are long gone.
    You can still buy 150 foot bulk rolls in 35mm on ebay. One seller there has a bunch of it available.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    As others have said, the TP will likely be as new. TP is on Mylar (aka Estar) and will not get brittle with age. If the technidol is a liquid in foil packets it is probably OK. And as others have said, don't shoot your best friend's wedding with a roll without checking if everything is OK. On second thought, don't shoot your best friend's wedding, period.

The Fuji will be up to the job of getting the best out of TP. Be sure to use a tripod. A red filter works very well with TP - you only need ~2 stops of filter compensation because of TP's extended red sensitivity.
    DARKROOM AUTOMATION
    f-Stop Timers - Enlarging Meters
    http://www.darkroomautomation.com/da-main.htm

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks gents, when I bought the film on ebay some years ago, he gave me two half used rolls of film, so I'll experiment with those first. I'm curious to see what photo's he took as he was from Israel and I've never been there.

I'm a newbie to film developing and have never done a roll of MF in my Patterson tank. I bought some Diafine as a no-brainer, and given its contrast taming characteristics thought it might be suitable if the Technidol is dead. Anyone tried this?

Daniel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin