Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,705   Posts: 1,482,765   Online: 1095

Thread: 411

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format

What's the current state of play with Barry Thornton's shop?
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think monochromephotography.com is reselling his chemicals.

I'm a little upset to see that his articles have been removed and his website is now something about "Christmas Hampers" When I think of a "hamper" I think of dirty clothes. What a hamper has to do with Christmas I don't know, but it smells of old, unwashed socks to me.

His article on the "nozone" system was just great. If anyone knows where it can be found on the web now, please point it out.

Thanks,

Will
    "I am an anarchist." - HCB
    "I wanna be anarchist." - JR

Images
    That explains alot. I was looking for the articles. I knew I should have printed them out.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    http://web.archive.org/web/200402170...al/sitemap.htm

You can find the articles at the link above courtesy of the Way Back Machine.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Will S
    His article on the "nozone" system was just great. If anyone knows where it can be found on the web now, please point it out.
    Will,
    Here's a link directly to the Unzone article:

http://web.archive.org/web/200402162....uk/unzone.htm
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I would like an opinion on his film devopers. I have his Edge book and his propaganda for diXactol makes it sound like the Gauls' magic potion. Is it -that- good?
    aristotelis grammatikakis
    www.arigram.gr
    Real photographs, created in camera, 100% organic,
    no digital additives and shit

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the link, Jeremy!
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by arigram
    I would like an opinion on his film devopers. I have his Edge book and his propaganda for diXactol makes it sound like the Gauls' magic potion. Is it -that- good?
    From what I've read on the 'Net, diXactol has not performed up to expectations. Pyrocat-HD would probably be a better choice - the fact that the forumula is published also makes it more attractive.
    Cheers!

-klm.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Will S
    I'm a little upset to see that his articles have been removed and his website is now something about "Christmas Hampers" When I think of a "hamper" I think of dirty clothes. What a hamper has to do with Christmas I don't know, but it smells of old, unwashed socks to me.
    Hamper - an open basket of food, as in a gift basket. Also a basket used for picnics.

See http://www.peak.org/~jeremy/dictionary/

Cheers,
    the other Will
    My Verito page

Anyone can appreciate a fine print. But it takes a real photographer to appreciate a fine negative.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin