Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,561   Posts: 1,545,265   Online: 831

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Ok thanks. So Diafine would be good? i have some Acufine i think. Tmax no good for old film? I wouldnt be able to locate the family but yeah, curiousity factor...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Ok mixed up some Dektol and prcoessed the rolls last nite. The 127 is almost black. the 620 not too bad, some pix of his dog and family members.
    I might contact the estate sale company and see if any family members want the prints.

almost black= ??

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Don't throw away the 620 spool. They're hard to find and useful for people who shoot 620 film; 120 film can be rerolled onto it.
    Jim MacKenzie - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Favourite film: do I need to pick only one?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin