Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,256   Posts: 1,660,481   Online: 849

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by polyglot View Post
    Overexposure does not need stand development as it already has plenty of shadow detail. You want reduced development time (keep the shadows down) with plenty of agitation otherwise you risk getting dead/flat highlights, i.e. you want to take the opposite approach to grossly underexposed film where the shadows need rescuing......
    Thanks a lot! I was hesitating about the stand dev. and this seems more consistent with the theory I have read so far all over. I may try that stand dev on another film tho.
    If foma is around 50 then lucky me i need to take it to 12.5 :P I will try your advice since all I need is to detect light leaks and other mayor issues with the camera.
    "The Medium is the Message"

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I tried the recommended d76 1+3 around 6-7min and it worked great, better than expected, a printable negativ a bit dense but usable!

Thanks all
    "The Medium is the Message"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin