Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,055   Posts: 1,561,364   Online: 1056

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Moersch SE6 Blue and Finisher Blue

I have just bought a bottle of this developer and additive and did some tests on Ilford Multigrade IV RC. I must say that the effect was somewhat less than I expected. I use it diluted 1:9 without the finisher blue additive or add 5ml of the additive. Its possible that Multigrade is not that receptive to this developer. I would welcome any insights or advice form anyone using this developer. It did not come with any literature.

Thank you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm not familiar with that developer, but it sounds like the goal is to get a blue color to the finished print. Ilford Multigrade is known not to respond to toning well (if at all). Try that developer on a different paper (Forte tones very well) and see if you get the results you are after.
    Scott Stadler

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    As Scott said, Multigrade RC is famous for not reacting at all to different developers - and even most toners. Try a different paper. My favorites are Fortezo Museum and Bergger Vario CB, both of which respond enthusiastically.
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin