Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,769   Posts: 1,484,208   Online: 842

Shooter
    Medium Format

Will Foma 313 lith?

hello all,

i have come into possession of some foma 313 paper (its the older stuff in the white packaging not the fancy new stuff in the bluepackets) and im jsut wondering if anyone cant point me in the direction of some shots of lith on this paper (if it liths of course)!

thanks

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Fomaspeed 313 - A variable contrast resin coated paper - If it is the same emulsion as used on Fomatone papers, it should lith. Being an older batch, you might hit lucky in that it contains some cadmium. The best thing to do is mix up a small batch of LD-20 (or what ever your lith developer of choice is) and try it.

Of course, if you're in any doubt, you could always send it to me for testing

Shooter
    Medium Format
    haha - nice try. got some ld20 waiting for me at home. as soon as i can get get out of work im there!!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    just tried it and it liths beautifully yielding golden yellow colours.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    How does the paper feel? I've been wanting to do some large prints but afraid if the fiber curl.
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Its RC paper so curling isnt a problem-its quite thin and floppy like fb though

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin