Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,733   Posts: 1,515,317   Online: 893

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by snay1345 View Post
    I just developed my last Kodak roll of TriX today. I ordered 25 sheets of Hp5 4x5 and 20 rolls of HP5 in 35mm this morning. I have cut all ties with Kodak film. If only I could get ilford developer shipped to Japan I could be done with Kodak chemicals as well.
    You can get Ilford chemicals in Japan -- just not in Hiroshima (at least, I couldn't find any the last time I was there). Head south to Fukuoka and pick some up at Yodobashi Camera next to Hakata Station. Yodobashi and Bic Camera also still carry a lot of (Ilford) film, paper, and chemicals in Osaka and Tokyo. Or get Freestyle to ship you some from the U.S. -- not cheap, but it's a viable option.
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Satisfactory news from IlfordPhoto

Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley View Post
    Dear All,

Read and noted all your replies and comments:

Thanks very much to all of you who purchase, use and value ILFORD Photo products. And a special thanks to all at APUG and those who contribute to it and who promote analog film & printing and share so willingly their knowledge and time. Its nice to part of a like minded worldwide community.

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :
    Oh cool! Your welcome! Pan F+ 50 is amazing! Love slow, fine film!

~Stone

The Important Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    If there's still a global decline in B&W film sales, does anybody know what it's declining by?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin