Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,279   Posts: 1,534,850   Online: 728

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks! One more quick question, with TMAX developer, it says that 1 Gallon is good for 48 rolls of 135-36, so does that I mean I should dilute the entire bottle and use it as is? If not, how do I tell if its exhausted?

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    -) rubber handgloves

As, with decent working habit, they are only for accidental protection thin latex or preferably nitrile single-use gloves would be sufficient.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GarageBoy View Post
    Thanks! One more quick question, with TMAX developer, it says that 1 Gallon is good for 48 rolls of 135-36, so does that I mean I should dilute the entire bottle and use it as is? If not, how do I tell if its exhausted?
    Don't dilute the entire bottle - mix up just what you need when you need it.

Is this T-Max developer, or is it T-Max RS, and if it is T-Max RS, are you using it in a replenishment regime?
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    35mm
    I'd like to keep things as close to 1 shot as possible, so regular TMAX (I picked up some TMAX P3200 film and realized HC110 won't give me as much speed)

Probably will just use it 1 shot
    Last edited by GarageBoy; 11-12-2012 at 04:14 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin