Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,912   Posts: 1,521,641   Online: 1017

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    This is a good one. Make sure you get a calibration weight too....

http://www.myweigh.com/440z.html

Measuring in tea/tablespoons is only good for non important chems like fixers or stop baths.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan W View Post
    "The metric system is the tool of the devil.My car gets 40 rods to the hogshead"Abe Simpson.
    That sounds like lousy fuel economy. How many furlongs per fortnight are you running at?

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan W View Post
    "The metric system is the tool of the devil.My car gets 40 rods to the hogshead"Abe Simpson.
    Only 40 rods!! That's very wasteful I blame the cheap fuel policy in the U.S. Actually chains, rods, poles( they are interchangeable)and then furlongs and acres all have a logical interconnected basis going back to the Middle Ages. Trouble is we no longer need to rely on medieval measurements which belong to times when precision and easy division wasn't required. Most couldn't read or write never mind do any math,. Add the "s" if you are in the U.K.

If I were in the business of mixing my own stuff I'd get a machine that weighed in divisions of 0.1 grammes.

You wouldn't guess temps so why guess weights as little as a tenth of a gramme which in some cases are more critical

pentaxuser

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin