Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,879   Posts: 1,520,390   Online: 1019

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Oh yes, and I still am... 20+ rolls of exposed, but unprocessed slide film in the fridge, some dating back to 2006. Not sure when, if ever, I will get to process these. The lab I used to use for E6 stopped that a long time ago (late 2005), and even yesterday informed that they will not process my C41 120 films anymore (they can, but won't)

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Yep, I have about 130 rolls of undeveloped 120 right now..

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I brought home 100 rolls of Neopan, 15 rolls of Tri-x and around 80 sheets of TXP from my last holiday... Processing took a while, but printing will take forever :-) Joy.

Marc!
    Marc Morel
    photographie argentique!
    ------------
    http://mrmarcmorel.wordpress.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm more amazed at the fact that some of you shoot more than one roll a week... hell more than one roll a month!

When I shoot film, its a carefully thought out process. I have to plan how many rolls I'm going to shoot, which rolls I'll shoot at which location, and then as I'm shooting I have to carefully plan on each shot and whether or not I'll "waste" that frame on that image. I can't bring myself to just click away as I do with memory cards.
    Last edited by ChristopherCoy; 11-20-2012 at 08:20 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Blog Entries
    Images
    That's how I feel with all the great negatives I have which deserve to be printed and probably never will be!!

Escaped Bakersfield, CA. Now in Indianapolis.
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm not too backlogged. I've been working on the black and white and haven't had much time to shoot lately, so I'm almost caught up on my black and white (I have 6 rolls of 120 left). I'm almost out of HC-110. I have the powder to make some Ilford Perceptol, but I've never used it, so I might wait to

I have one roll of E-6 and between 15 and 20 rolls of C41 (120 and 220) that I need to have developed.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My worst back logs have been between 30 and 40 rolls...I try to be fairly on top of things when it comes to processing in a timely manner.
    See my work at my website CHRISTOPHER LANGE PHOTOGRAPHY

or my snaps at my blog MINIMUM DENSITY
    --
    If you don't have it, then you don't have it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin