Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,269   Posts: 1,534,393   Online: 876

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by brianmquinn View Post
    Adorama has it for about $25 per quart (Liter) with shipping. That is the best deal I see now.
    which would you buy? $25 per liter of $42 per gallon...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MARKNABIA View Post
    which would you buy? $25 per liter of $42 per gallon...
    Get a gallon. With a liter you are restricted to only 2 rolls of 120, with a gallon you can do four rolls at a time. That's one of the biggest benefits of Diafine, being able to process different film types at the same time.
    Parker Smith Photography, Inc.
    Atlanta, GA

Commercial & Fine Art Photography
    Portrait Photography

Shooter
    Multi Format

$42 for a gallon of developer? Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by pentaxuser View Post
    I presume this is a U.S gallon which is 3.78 litres so in GBP that is about £11.50 per litre. What great value. The cheapest I have ever seen this in the U.K. is about £16 per litre

We in the U.K. have been here before in other threads about prices but how privileged you are in the U.S. to have these prices.

pentaxuser
    Here in Brazil we don't have diafine, microdol, rodinal, id11, just d76. 20 dollars 1 liter or 40 dollars 1 gallon... Trix 35mm 15 dollars, fuji acros 7 dollars.
    An 5d mark II would cost 7500 dollars.
    Now we buy everything on ebay from america an pay 60% at customs. Still a good deal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin