Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,280   Posts: 1,534,867   Online: 806

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Carnie View Post
    Even with under exposure, the numbers will show with proper development.. I am thinking fix first, or completely pooched developer.

The numbers don't lie , even in digital.
    Not necessarily, I have had film where the images were just fine but the edge markings were almost too faint to read.
    A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.

~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerald C Koch View Post
    Not necessarily, I have had film where the images were just fine but the edge markings were almost too faint to read.
    I have to agree. I have shot some Pan F Plus 120 this year where the images were great but the edge markings were very faint. However they could be seen easily on a light table.
    Last edited by Pioneer; 11-26-2012 at 03:23 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: addition

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin