Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,933   Posts: 1,585,569   Online: 760

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I had a go at some Ilford HP5 (not the plus version), about the same age as your Tri-X. I shot it at 200 ISO, but used the normal 400 ISO development times (d76), and the result turned out fine.
    Henrik Lauridsen

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Good question, Henrik.

What about developing? Should I consider as a normal 25 or 50 ISO film? Or should I develop as 400 ISO?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    After doing exposing a roll at all the possible EI's you might want to try, at normal EI 400 time and temp, and decide which EI gives you the shadow point you want, then shoot a roll at that EI and cut it into 3 or 4 sections for developing.

The test sections can then be developed one at a time adjusting development to find the best for you.
    Mark Barendt, Beaverton, OR

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin