Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,921   Online: 1169

Shooter
    4x5 Format

sprint systems of photography FILM DEVELOPER

Has anyone used the Sprint systems of photography FILM DEVELOPER?

Are there chemicals sold under other brands names?

I think it works as well as any other developer, just curious as to what others know about this company?
    Last edited by msdg6; 11-26-2012 at 12:09 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Do you mean Sprint?

Try the search box too.
    Mark Barendt, Ignacio, CO

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by msdg6 View Post
    Has anyone used the Spirit systems of photography FILM DEVELOPER?

Are there chemicals sold under other brands names?

I think it works as well as any other developer, just curious as to what others know about this company?

i've been using it off and on since 1981. small or large tanks, rolls or sheet film, trays or tanks/hangers
    its a great developer. i have never used anything but their speed fixer since 81 ...
    they aren't sold under any other name, just sprint, and if you can't find it locally
    you can get it off of the website

what was it exactly you wanted to know ?
    you can go to their website and learn lots too ..

- john
    ask me how ..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It was all we used in the school darkroom when I was teaching. Simple, reliable, low toxicity and pretty useful in a classroom situation. The Sprint System is a full line of chems that all dilute the exact same way–– 1:9, making the developer the same as D76 1:1. I like the stuff.

Shooter
    35mm
    I used it when I was taking photo 1 at the local community college. It was the first time I had ever developed film, and they turned out ok. I have been thinking about going back to it, at least for the hp5+, as the other developers I have experimented with, leaves a lot of grain.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteymorange View Post
    It was all we used in the school darkroom when I was teaching. Simple, reliable, low toxicity and pretty useful in a classroom situation. The Sprint System is a full line of chems that all dilute the exact same way–– 1:9, making the developer the same as D76 1:1. I like the stuff.
    So when you develop your important stuff, do you use Sprint or ... ?
    Mark Barendt, Ignacio, CO

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

Shooter
    Multi Format

sprint systems of photography FILM DEVELOPER

The film developer is a d-76 clone, it works great with a wide range of films. Plenty of info on their website. PM me if you have any questions, I know the company and their products well.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin