Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,648   Posts: 1,481,283   Online: 721

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    Seriously? that's ridiculous... why would I want to click through 60+ pages of other peoples work... that's just idiotic...
    hey stone ...
    have a sip of water, take a deeeep breath and relax

if you put your mouse at the bottom of the page, a box pops up ..
    enter a page number in the box and go directly to whatever page you want to go to ...
    or just download the pdf, and enter the pagenumber to go to in the box ...

enjoy your coffee !

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jnanian View Post
    hey stone ...
    have a sip of water, take a deeeep breath and relax

if you put your mouse at the bottom of the page, a box pops up ..
    enter a page number in the box and go directly to whatever page you want to go to ...
    or just download the pdf, and enter the pagenumber to go to in the box ...

enjoy your coffee !
    I was on my ipad... I had to click page by page... I got to page 10 and said screw this ... LOL

It's better on the Computer... I wasn't that upset, just think it's silly to format it that way.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    Seriously? that's ridiculous... why would I want to click through 60+ pages of other peoples work... that's just idiotic...
    I haven't had any issues with the format. Everything's clear and only took awhile loading at the beginning.

As far as the recipes being after the photos...I would think a rational reason would be that people who haven't tried it may want to have an idea of the quality offered...before they bother looking at recipes. If the results aren't up to standard, why would I want to see the recipes? So when I looked at it, I wanted to see resulting images before the recipes.

To each their own, but no need to call the people who assembled and designed the book idiotic.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

The Caffenol Cookbook

Quote Originally Posted by starcade design View Post
    I haven't had any issues with the format. Everything's clear and only took awhile loading at the beginning.

As far as the recipes being after the photos...I would think a rational reason would be that people who haven't tried it may want to have an idea of the quality offered...before they bother looking at recipes. If the results aren't up to standard, why would I want to see the recipes? So when I looked at it, I wanted to see resulting images before the recipes.

To each their own, but no need to call the people who assembled and designed the book idiotic.
    I think giving examples of image with each type of recipe would make more sense...

Again I was on my iPad, I didn't have any loading time issues but on the iPad it licks you into the "mobile" site which is limited and you have to go page by law, also they have fixed it since I'm told.

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have no problem with the format... just disappointed I'm not in it.

Congratulations to all involved.
    Cheers,
    Tom
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Would anyone like some cheese with their whine? Changed to visible navigation (and changed the front and backcover), added print and thumbs, should be easier for ipad´ers to navigate too!?!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Well, I just went back for a second look and I now find it a very easy to use book to view. I especially like the little slider bar at the tope that allows me to precisely size the book to fit my laptop screen. Kudos!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That was marvelous, nice clean design, straightforward information, and some amazing photos, esp Mike Owen's and Erik Roberts. Oh my. This is reminiscent of the early Pictorialist era when the photographers drove innovation and invention rather than the manufacturers.

Kudos to those involved for the production and FREE distribution of information. Thank you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin