Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,655   Posts: 1,481,397   Online: 1069

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerald C Koch View Post
    It's only free if you think that your time and effort isn't worth anything.
    Xtol mops the floor with 99% of the home brew developer recipes that keep getting posted here over and over again. If it comes with free learning, it might still be worth the extra time and effort, and maybe some folks actually enjoy playing with photo chemistry in their leisure time.

BTW nowhere did I read that kb3lms plans on never buying Sulfite ever again.
    Trying to be the best of whatever I am, even if what I am is no good.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Sodium Metabisulfite vs Sodium Sulfite

In Brazil we have all sorts of dificulties to buy raw chemicals. As a doctor I can buy some using my business (i own a private clinic) as an excuse, and I buy for some friends. The prices aren't so good but are affordable. I can't find some items like phenidone, glycin and chemicals for E6.
    The prices here (converted to dollars): sodium sulfite $1.40 1kg, metol $50 100g, hidroquinone $30 500g, borax $10 1kg... much cheaper than buy d76 from kodak

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin