Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,533   Posts: 1,572,651   Online: 977

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by CatLABS View Post
    Dan - there is a simple cure for films moving around in the tank - Use the 2509n reel in 2500 system tanks. You will never see a sheet in a different position then it was when you loaded not matter how fast you rotate, how fast your pour in and how much you pour in.
    Though expert drums are undoubtedly superior, this might be a solution for this particular film.
    I have the same experience. I use the Rollei 100 Tonal, a film on the same thin polyester base as the Infrared. I cut the 4x5 film to 6,5x9 sheets that I use in my Technika. When developed in the 2509 reel, it works fine.
    Although I cut the film in my darkroom with a roller cutter, I have no problems with scratches.

Shooter
    35mm
    Speaking of IR film, has there been any progress on Harman looking into adding an IR film to their lineup?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by madgardener View Post
    Speaking of IR film, has there been any progress on Harman looking into adding an IR film to their lineup?
    yes. go to page one of this thread and scroll down.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I've been using Rollei IR 400 in 4x5" for a few years without any problem at all. I use a 3010 Jobo Expert drum, in Jobo ATL 2 processor, at 50 RPM speed, it runs ok, never had any problems.
    You can see 2 photos with that setup here:

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=8941622
    http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=8941620

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin