Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,056   Posts: 1,561,388   Online: 1078

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    In 25+ years I have never had a lloyds lloader scratch my film. Still use my original lloyds, bought a few others recently. Delta 100, Tmax 400 (expired), Polypan F, and HP5+ currently on tap.
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

I am beginning to resent being referred to as 'half-fast'.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by flatulent1 View Post
    In 25+ years I have never had a lloyds lloader scratch my film. Still use my original lloyds, bought a few others recently. Delta 100, Tmax 400 (expired), Polypan F, and HP5+ currently on tap.
    Thanks! I had read stories of grit in the felt and just didn't have any idea how common it was. It would be silly to scratch up my film if everyone here knows it's a bad idea to use an old one, but it sounds to me like I can clean it up and give it a try. I've got one more roll of HP5+ to go through and then it will be time to try it out.

Thanks everyone for the replies. Many of you have been here a long time, so you might have gotten a bit jaded, but this forum is a pretty special place!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin