Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,929   Posts: 1,585,275   Online: 1066

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Buy a good piece of analog equipment or film rather than something dried out or useless and especially something that is a total bust!

PE

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Fact is if I had the cash I'd buy an 8x10 system only to shoot huge polaroids. So for now what ever kicks I can scrape up from 4x5 film will have to suffice. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Thanks for the replies everyone I'll try to examine the developer pods when I get the film and see how they feel.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I still shoot a lot of polaroid and there is nothing quite like it. No grain, just magic. I've had boxes where sheet after sheet were dried and then lo, good sheets! The thing you can count on with expired Pola sheets or packs is, well... nothing. The success / partial success / failure of one sheet will not dictate the prognosis of subsequent sheets. I simply would recommend shooting every last one just to be sure. Best of Luck!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I got the film and shot a about eight sheets tonight. About half of them have been totally dried out while the rest produce some kind of image. This shit is magical I can't wait until somebody produces new stuff.

Polaroid self-portrait by Anthony DeLorenzo, on Flickr

Bottles by Anthony DeLorenzo, on Flickr
    Last edited by adelorenzo; 01-10-2013 at 03:33 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Very very nice. I am happy that you got some good stuff.

Maybe I should go back and look to see if some of mine are still ok.

Thanks for showing us.

PE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Artsy. Cool! But that's the look that made me stop using outdated Polaroid and "move on". The problem is that there really wasn't anywhere to move on to, so I just gave up on instant imaging, and transfers, and lifts. Oh, how I miss that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin