Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,703   Posts: 1,548,471   Online: 873

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sticky FP-4+

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley View Post
    Dear Cybertrash,

If you promise to ditch the box and ditch the film inside and send me your details ( PM me ) I will replace the box free of charge, ensure the replacement is kept in a dark and dry place....

Thank you for using and valuing ILFORD photo products.
    :
    I can't think of any other company that will even think about replacing delicate perishables of unknown provenance and sight unseen!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by polyglot View Post
    I can't think of any other company that will even think about replacing delicate perishables of unknown provenance and sight unseen!
    In my youth, Kodak did this all the time .

Because happy customers were far more valuable than a replacement roll of film or some free processing.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley View Post
    Dear Cybertrash,

If you promise to ditch the box and ditch the film inside and send me your details ( PM me ) I will replace the box free of charge, ensure the replacement is kept in a dark and dry place....

Thank you for using and valuing ILFORD photo products.

Simon.

ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :
    That would be *incredibly* kind, I'll send you a PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin