Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,828   Posts: 1,582,098   Online: 973

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by BradleyK View Post
    +1. Well Mr Simon G., how about something either officially sanctioned by Harman/Ilford or something sold by the same? Your company's products, p.r. presence, and (of course) photographic products have won it a lot of fans. Many of us are quite willing to do some pro bono advertising for the Ilford films we shoot...
    :You're a few years late - I have an official, black polo shirt with 'Ilford Photographic' embroidered on it, purchased from Simon himself. I think they made some sweats and baseball caps too...
    testing...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by AgX View Post
    Haha, Pentacon was deffo the best manufacturer's logo.. ;-D
    testing...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael R 1974 View Post
    I wish they allowed vanity license plates where I live. I'd love to get something like MGIV FB, or FP4 PLUS.
    I don't know Michael - some may get the wrong idea if they saw both "FP4 PLUS" and "Je me souviens" on the same plate.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    35mm
    I have an old camera strap with "ILFORD" on it, used to use it with My Pentax MX. Unfortunatly the strap got so much wear that the lettering started to come off. And I have both a Black and a White ILFORD mug. They sold them with a couple of rolls of film inside. I stoped using them as they are a touch on the small side
    Charles MacDonald
    aa508@ncf.ca
    I still live just beyond the fringe in Stittsville

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kevs View Post
    :You're a few years late - I have an official, black polo shirt with 'Ilford Photographic' embroidered on it, purchased from Simon himself. I think they made some sweats and baseball caps too...
    Yup. Though I think they may have lost money on that one. I remember reading that many more said they'd buy one than actually did.

And I don't think the original shirts linked to are that over the top as graphic tees go. There are worse designs for toddlers, imo.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Jeez someone is promoting film photography and all we can do is slag it off. The quality of these shirts is excellent, I have one. If you don't like the slogans I'm sure they could print something you prefer. Ilford have given their backing to these tee shirts also so no need to assume otherwise.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    I don't know Michael - some may get the wrong idea if they saw both "FP4 PLUS" and "Je me souviens" on the same plate.
    Luckily the dealer-supplied frame holding the plate covers that crap.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Re: We Wear Tees - Ilford film t-shirts

Quote Originally Posted by thefizz View Post
    Jeez someone is promoting film photography and all we can do is slag it off. The quality of these shirts is excellent, I have one. If you don't like the slogans I'm sure they could print something you prefer. Ilford have given their backing to these tee shirts also so no need to assume otherwise.
    +1

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have just happened across this thread,
    i know its a little late but I would like to respond to clear up any underlying issues.

ALL Ilford themed designs have received a green light from HARMAN technology Ltd.
    BEFORE the website was created [as stated on the website www.weweartees.com]

We have also been advertising on and off here on APUG over the last number of months.

I accept that our "Slogans" may not appeal to everyone and in light of this I have raised
    a query with Harman technology Ltd, if the Ilford logos may be used on their own.

going forward I MAY be able to offer that service.

We also offer a service for you to submit your own design/photo for printing.
    [this is not for commercial use but a service for your image on a t-shirt - for you alone]

In relation to the HP5 design, it is correct to say I DO NOT own the "slogan" rights to this
    the website has been updated to remove the error.

I have clearly stated at the bottom of each relevant page that all design and slogans are copyright by weweartees
    and all Ilford designs are copyright by HARMAN technology Ltd.

Ilford in the past produced a limited number of apparel designs >

http://www.ilfordphoto.com/shirts/

Thank you all for the feedback and if there are other issues which need addressing
    please let me know.

Thanks in advance, Alan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I would love a black polo with the Ilford logo on it as well as a nice camera strap.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin