Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,987   Online: 986

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Mr Koch,

Thanks for your honesty. Having re-read my original post, I can understand why you believe that I "don't really understand what he is [I'm] doing". What I wanted to know was, as I knew that it would have an effect, was to what extent it would be a problem. I am sorry for any offence that I have caused you.

OEyers

Shooter
    Multi Format
    No problem - my only concern is that not all photographic processes are as innocuous as Ilfosol and fixer. For example adding acid fixer to sulfide toner will generate a highly poisonous gas. This is why it is important to know what you are doing at all times. Having taught chemistry and various labs it is always those who don't read the directions carefully that get injured.
    Last edited by Gerald C Koch; 02-07-2013 at 12:16 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.

~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin