Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,499   Posts: 1,543,178   Online: 1166

Shooter
    Medium Format

120 Classic Pan 200 quality

I developed a roll of classic Pan 200 tonight and also in the same tank, I included some ilford delta 100. I made a point of not touching the films at all, as I always do, to avoid finger marks etc.

On removing the films from the reels after processing, I noticed the delta was completely clear of marks but the classic pan had smears, fingerprints and scratches all over it. I can explain this at all form my methods as I never usually have this problem.

i can only assume that the blemishes could have been made in production???. Has anyone else had similar problems with this film?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Some problems I had with the 400: triangular (!?) fogging. It was not due to a light leak in my camera or tank. (tested another roll in a borrowed camera and tank)
    The problem occured in 6 films I tested afterwards and as I didn't trust the rest of the 20 or so films left, I dumped them all in the dustbin/garbage can.
    The filmbase looks pretty grey and shows light scratches and is rather tough and curls like a pig's tail. I could have been just unlucky with the two bricks of film I bought.
    Cheap but not cheerful.
    Hans
    Digital is best taken with a grain of silver.

Shooter
    Large Format
    My only problem with the film (2X3 & 4X5) is that it seems nearer 100 ASA (comparable to Efke 100 in EI for me).
    van Huyck Photo
    "Progress is only a direction, and it's often the wrong direction"

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin