Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,900   Posts: 1,584,391   Online: 667

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wiegerink View Post
    I just crawled out of the darkroom and saw this second set of pictures and had to comment. Great job! It almost makes me want to go back to using HC-110. By looking at the stump shot I'd say you nailed the exposure perfect. Also, your camera combo is first rate. I owned a 21mm f3.5 at one time and do believe it was the best wide angle I have ever used and I have used a few. The 21mm f4 Konica Hexanon is a very close second. There is so much nice gear out there at very reasonable prices now. I just hope we can get film for those goodies for a while. JohnW
    Thank you John!

I love the OM-1 but I need to master this camera. I laso have the following lenses: 28mm F/2.8, 50mm F1/.8,135mm F/3.5, 200mm F/4 and 65-200mm F/4. I need to shot more and more to learn every aspect of the camera/lens combination. The light meter on camera is broken but I'm metering with a Sekonic.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by JBrunner View Post
    However you agitate, be consistent. A consistant process is way more important than exactly how you do it, as long as you have even development and no bell marks.
    Hey Jason. My second development has proved your advice. Thanks!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin