Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,472   Posts: 1,570,967   Online: 792

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by tjaded View Post
    It's AgfaPhoto (Red Dot on the box) marked Made In Germany. Beyond that, I don't know.
    It might be old stock. I've been shooting various APX films with an exp date of '09, but mine was made by Agfa-Gevaert, made in Germany. What is your exp date? My boxes have the red diamond, not a dot.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Expiration is 12/2014
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Yeah, I keep seeing this popping up, what is the situation? Is it old film that Glass Photo just got a hold of or is it something new? The way people are talking it sounds like it is of new manufacture

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I guess I should have mentioned, I am Glass Key Photo. It's film I just got from a distributor. The link to the data sheet is the old Agfa one, so I am assuming it's still from the master rolls they did just before they went away. I'm just happy to have access to it again!
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Every AGFA APX 100 (or Rollei Retro 100) being sold now is old stock (2005 AGFA frozen master rolls).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin