Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,898   Posts: 1,584,338   Online: 789

Shooter
    35mm

Kentmere 400 exposed at 160

So my friend gave me some film to develop that she accidentally overexposed by quite a bit. I'm not sure how to develop it.
    It's Kentmere 400, exposed at EI160, and I usually use Kodak HC-110. If I had any Rodinal, I would have just stand developed one of these films and probably gotten decent results, but as it is, I don't know where to start.
    Any suggestions?
    Would you like to see my photos?

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Look at her previous negatives. I have been taking photo courses at University for several years in my retirement. In my opinion the most common need in most work in Photo 1, 2 and first Advanced is for more exposure. Most of the instructors suggest those students cut their asa # in half. In Large Format I shoot Ilford HP5 and T-Max 400 at 200. Normal development may be just what she needs.

John Powers
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    I would develop as normal.

David
    www.dsallen.de

Shooter
    Multi Format
    11mins in HC-110H dilution.

Shooter
    35mm
    Right, I'll do develop normally then. Thanks, guys!
    Would you like to see my photos?

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Let us know how they turn out. I would guess a little bit dense but with bags of shadow detail.

Best,

David
    www.dsallen.de

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin