Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,276   Posts: 1,534,712   Online: 890

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Another Rollo-TEA Question

This question is for Sandy but anybody else who has already prepared the formula into stock solution can reply.I would like to mix one litre of stock solution of Rollo-TEA.Somewhere else I read that you suppose mix two chemicals at higher temperature at 250 deg. let it cool down to 175 deg and then mix in the rest of the chemicals?What is initial water quantity 800ml?or less.Then you top it up to one litre of working solution. I love negatives in PMK and Pyro-HD. One solution developer makes lot of sense.(Thanks Sandy) I know I'm going to have to experiment but what is the difference in developing time to PMK or Pyro? -20%?Also how long do you expect stock solution to last? Thanks for any input I can get.

Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jay
    I know now I missed something. It is obvious from Sandy's article that you heat TEA to 175 deg. But I am positive I read somewhere that two chemicals have to be heated to 250 deg. I'll keep on researching. The idea is great because I use tubes now to develop my negatives.
    Thanks again Greg

Buster6X6

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jay
    Thanks I appreciate your help.

Greg

Buster6X6

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin