Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,312   Posts: 1,536,663   Online: 804

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Johnson View Post
    I think you are referring to the DARKROOM Cookbook 3rd ed 2008 p216 which is correct.
    AFAIK the most recent revision of the Film Developing Cookbook dates from 1998 and has the wrong formula 50ml on p61.
    No, I am referring to the Film Developing Cookbook. I bought it very recently (within the last two months or so), and it does date from 1998, but it also states that it went into digital publication in 2009. There is a number reference near the back which seems to indicate that my copy was printed in January this year. Also, inside, Troop and Anchell state that many of the FX formulae have been published incorrectly in the past, and that those errors have now all been corrected.

Thanks for this update Kevin.
    Can you say where the updated version of the Film Developing Cookbook was purchased?
    I had a look on Amazon for the Film Developing Cookbook but p61 with the FX-37 formula is not available as a preview.
    So IDK if Amazon are selling the updated version.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Alan, I bought it from Amazon. In the back it says "Printed in the USA BVOW061946170113". In the front it says "Transferred to Digital Printing 2009". As I understand it, digital printing is a print-on-demand arrangement.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin