Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,908   Posts: 1,584,632   Online: 831

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    That is very nice, and seems quite a bit easier to make than what I have in mind. The only problem I see is that you've used no duct tape
    Truzi

Shooter
    127 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by GregW View Post
    Here are pics of it. To give you an idea of the thing.
    Attachment 65151Attachment 65152
    Very nice. And it can fit easily into a dark bag. My experiment with a cut yardstick was too large to fit and I don't have a room dark enough to do it without a bag.
    - Bill Lynch

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bill,
    Thanks, You might try doing it in a medium size cardboard box, side cut out and draped with several layers of blankets. Your arms through the sleeves of an upside down overcoat draped over the box too. All this in a darkened room. It will be easier to switch tools scissors etc…
    I modified the jig for 828 only to discover the mechanism in my Bantam that uses the sprocket holes is malfunctioning. But the film is easy to use with it without holes.
    The issue I've recently discovered is the black crepe tape I'm using is not completely light tight. So I have to find another way to reseal the cassettes. A cassette i did a couple weeks ago that was sitting out in my workroom had bad light leaks through the tape.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin