Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,727   Posts: 1,515,205   Online: 986

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hope it didn't put you off coffee all together Denis.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I agree with John, it's good at least that you did try it. I have grown so accustomed to the Caffenol smell that I hardly notice it. Do not consider it a failure; not doing it at all would be the failure.
    Cheers,
    Tom
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer View Post
    Hope it didn't put you off coffee all together Denis.
    Heh, not bloody likely
    Never touch the stuff (instant coffee, I mean): I only (and quite regularly) partake of the brew as it should be done: "Turkish" style (or Greek, for any Greeks reading this)...
    Grind the coffee beans (freshly roasted, if possible), and put the ground coffee into boining water - let it boil twice (ot three times, as they do it in the Middle East), and drink it hot, no sugar, and black as the night
    - not very healthy, I admit,but then most things that give us pleasure in life aren't

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin