Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,536,049   Online: 958

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by horacekenneth View Post
    Nice! I'm in Naples right now shooting with a OM-1n & Tri-X.
    Enjoy Naples and your OM-1n. A beautiful and relaxed city to shot film.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    BTW: I do understand how it feels when best laid plans go astray.

My wife and I like to take a short vacation after the new year. We often take a car trip from Pennsylvania to South Carolina to visit her relatives. Our route takes us along Route 19, over the New River Gorge in West Virginia.

For the past two years, I have driven over that bridge four times, on four different days, hoping for some sunny weather so I could get some nice photos of the bridge. Every single time, I have been foiled by bad weather. The sky would be clear and sunny on the day before but, as we drove closer to the location, you could literally watch the clouds roll in to spoil my plans. I was pissed off.

I did get a couple-few pictures but nothing like I had planned. Who knows? Maybe, in another 20 years, those pictures will turn out to be something.
    Randy S.

In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.

-----

http://www.flickr.com/photos/randystankey/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin