Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,702   Posts: 1,482,657   Online: 674

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: developer claim

Shooter
    35mm
    Edit you will then have to click onto Produktinformationen and then HCD- new

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreasT View Post
    Roger, just to confrim do you use Diafine with Delta 3200?
    No. I haven't tried it, but my results with TMZ were inferior to conventional developers. Diafine seems to work best with old school films. I was just using that as an example of a case where, whatever a densitometer said, I got results I liked at higher than box speed without excess contrast and with good shadow detail (with Tri-X.) I also use it with Pan F+ 120 because I get a slight usable speed boost - I shoot it at 64 but then many people consider it a 32 film - and it helps to tame the contrast of that film.

For Delta 3200 I get great results with, oddly enough, T-Max developer. I kept it on hand for TMZ in 35mm. When I got medium format cameras I bought some Delta 3200 and naturally tried that and found it works beautifully. For best results with both TMZ and D3200 I develop per instructions for one stop more. So when I shoot at 3200 I develop for the times listed for 6400.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Roger, I have not used Delta 3200 in many years, but many users seem to have a problem with it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Delta 3200 is a great film. I've posted these before but here are some shots on Delta 3200, Yashicamat 123, EI 3200 developed in T-Max developer.

A couple of shots from Anachrocon here in Atlanta last year:

My wife relaxing with her iPad:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anachrocon1b.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If it comes to the US I would like to try it. Is it one shot or is it reusable? If you can reuse it the £16.67 or about $25 is not too bad if it can live up to its claims. On the data sheet it says that at 24C Tri-x pushed to 3200 (14 1/2 min) and 6400(18min) are fine and normal grained respectively. I wonder how they subjectively define fine and normal grain and I would like to see some actual prints instead of all the scans on their website.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin