Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,224   Posts: 1,532,632   Online: 883

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Les McLean
    First for handling in both developer and toners. Second if a print is sold unmounted the white border helps in presentation and again to allow some space for handling while people view them.
    Thanks for the answer. It sounds very wise to have this "Safety Zone". I will try that, too.

Morten

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I'm also glad to see that so many are printing at 5x7, now my standard size for initial work prints, which are always on RC. Do print at various sizes using both RC and FB depending on how I have envisioned the final print. But never us RC above 8x10 - can't get my 35mm negs blown up that big without a few dust spots and spotting FB is so much easier than RC. In fact, I've never had any luck spotting RC. Also I find that I'm making more 5x7 on FB - used to seem a waste to spend so much wash time on such a small print to me, but I find I really like the aspect ratio and the technical quality, and that most of pictures look just fine at that size.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin