Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,469   Posts: 1,570,893   Online: 979

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    Medium Format

Kodak Booth

I saw a comment on this forum saying the Kodak booth wasn't anything to be impressed by. However, I was extremely impressed with them. My classmates and I had a great time talking to Tim, the Kodak rep at the conference, and he was extremely helpful and was more than happy to chat with us, and answer any questions we had about film or the company. As a first time conference attendee, I can't wait to go visit the Kodak booth at the next SPE Trade Show.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I couldn't disagree more! I don't mean to say the Harman and Fuji booths were unenjoyable, but what Tim does with the Kodak booth is amazing!

Last year and this year the Kodak booth has been the highlight of my trip! Tim is the man. He was also willing to chat. Now it may mean you have to wait a minute for the masses, but he always greeted me with a smile, remembered my name, and took the time to explain the questions I had. Plus free film! you really can not go wrong with that! I don't think I saw one person walk away from the Kodak booth without a smile!

I personally enjoy the kodak booth for the knowledge of the film, Tim's focus is film. And on top of that he seems to be a great overall guy! If the Kodak booth were to disappear, my life just might fall into shambles.

Montana State will definitely continue to stand by Tim and Kodak!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It is really nice to see people defending Kodak and their sales efforts. It is really easy to slam the company based on what may, or may not, be happening at the top. But there is a whole lot more to Kodak than that. There is the guy on the phone who answers my questions about T-Max 100, or the other one that I talk with when I order yet another roll of Eastman Kodak Double X, or the people who are still producing some great films and ensuring that the QC is staying extremely high even in the midst of great uncertainty. Or Tim. I like Ilford and I am very happy that they continue to be committed to film, but I still buy a bunch of Kodak film and will sorely miss it if it ever goes away.

Thanks for the Hoorah for Kodak.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome to the forum, MSUDrew and ashleynjudd. I hope to see you around more.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin