Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,888   Posts: 1,520,749   Online: 1104

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I may be wrong, but I think it helps contrast by proportionally building stain. So I would think more stain on the parts of the negative that are exposed more would make those mid to high zone levels move up a bit. I tried this procedure last night and it worked really well. The developer I used was pyrocat HD. While it did help my negatives a lot, it still wasn't enough, seeing as how they were greatly underdeveloped to begin with. Next I plan to run the roll through In-5 to increase the silver density. Hopefully this will solve my problems.
    RL Foley

Images
    What did you bleach with?
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Images
    Next time try increasing the silver density first and then do the BRD thing. Of course, you can still BRD one more time on top of the In-5 if need be.
    Gadget Gainer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    a teaspoon of table salt and a teaspoon of potassium ferricyanide in a pint of water.
    RL Foley

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mark
    What did you bleach with?
    For redevelopment, you need a bleach like that used for sulfide sepia toning. Proportions are not critical. A spoonful of potassium bromide and a spoonful of Potassium ferricynide in a liter of water will do the trick. Some recipes add carbonate.
    Gadget Gainer

Images
    Thanks.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin