Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,301   Posts: 1,536,157   Online: 822

Shooter
    Multi Format

BTZS Plotter, worth the money?

Hey folks,
    I've been doing some film testing at home recently and I keep wondering about whether or not the BTZS Plotter program is worth the $129.99 that The View Camera Store wants for it?

I'm a computer geek by vocation and only a photographer by avocation so I may have a skewed idea of software valuation, but... Just reading the description of what the program does, it seems like it should be priced at somewhere around 1/3 of where it is. Can some of you who have bought it weigh in on whether you feel like you got your money's worth?

Thanks,
    Dean

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Look at the BTZS light product. It may be more inline to what you want.

I have the plotter, and I think it's a great product. The software itself is simple. It's the data that it provides that makes it worth the money.
    Robert Hall
    www.RobertHall.com
    www.RobertHall.com/mobile
    Apug Portfolio
    Facebook Profile

Technology is not a panacea. It alone will not move your art forward. Only through developing your own aesthetic - free from the tools that create it - can you find new dimension to your work.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanC
    Hey folks,
    I've been doing some film testing at home recently and I keep wondering about whether or not the BTZS Plotter program is worth the $129.99 that The View Camera Store wants for it?
    Purchase the plotter program and Expo Dev at the same time and Dennis will sell them for $99 each.

Don Bryant

P.S. And IMO, they are both worth the money.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There`s no info besides price on The view Camera Store, could someone enlighten me on these products?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by blix@broadpark.no
    There`s no info besides price on The view Camera Store, could someone enlighten me on these products?
    Phil has information up on his site: http://btzs.org/Software.htm

Dean

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin