Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,518   Posts: 1,543,756   Online: 845

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

eBay bargain tri-x

Search on eBay item 251251275745.

20 rolls of expired tri-x for $70 shipped.
    "Photography, like surfing, is an infinite process, a constantly evolving exploration of life."
    Aaron Chang

Shooter
    Medium Format
    That's way too much. You can get 20 rolls of Arista Premium 400, which is Tri-X, fresh, not expired, for less.
    Chris Crawford
    Fine Art Photography of Indiana and other places no one else photographs.

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com

My Tested Developing Times with the films and developers I use

Become a fan of my work on Facebook

Fort Wayne, Indiana

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    E-Bay has been a bit tough lately, not many film bargains out there right now. Most everyone seems to have a very inflated opinion of what their expired film is worth. I get the opinion that they all think that film, especially Kodak film, has finally gone the way of the dodo and they are offering something precious.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer View Post
    E-Bay has been a bit tough lately, not many film bargains out there right now. Most everyone seems to have a very inflated opinion of what their expired film is worth. I get the opinion that they all think that film, especially Kodak film, has finally gone the way of the dodo and they are offering something precious.
    That's my feeling, too. People try to sell single rolls of "old" film for $10.00 plus shipping. I love playing with expired film, but part of the appeal--up until now--has been the low cost.

Jonathan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Know your film prices and caveat emptor.
    "Photography, like surfing, is an infinite process, a constantly evolving exploration of life."
    Aaron Chang

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer View Post
    I think the "good old days" of Ebay bargains for anything have largely passed. I'm a bit of a collector of other (non-photographic) stuff, and there's very little quality material now at reduced prices. And a lot just isn't selling as buyers think more carefully in the present economic climate.

Shooter
    35mm Pan
    I'm following prices of outdated BW 70mm film on Xbay and most sellers asking crazy prices for it. For that money or less, you can buy similar, fresh film in 120 format. And Xbay have changed big time in the last 2 years, It's now more of set up stores with "buy it now" or higher prices.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

eBay bargain tri-x

Xbay?
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Ebay has a policy that forces people who sell on ebay to charge more for "buy it now".

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nothing remains the same forever and E-Bay is no different. Over the years it has evolved from an auction site for everybody to a sales site for Pawn Shops and Antique Shops. There are other options but it remains the biggest game in town for people who need to sell a few things.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin