Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,979   Posts: 1,523,720   Online: 1165

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Bad Pan F ??

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley View Post
    Dear Stone,

I will never look at a roll of PAN F + in the same light again....forgive me if I decide not to use that image in the 2014 calender....

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :
    I'm looking forward to the special apug edition Ilford calendar!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear Stone,

I will never look at a roll of PAN F + in the same light again....forgive me if I decide not to use that image in the 2014 calender....

The first shot of the Ilord pan F+ film box is really eye catching! The second shot is less so for me, but I'm 63 yrs old and not into nose rings, tattoo's, big holes in earlobes or spiker haircuts anymore. I'm still concentrating on the first shot and whether or not the film box would be better on the right cheek or the left cheek? No matter what, PanF+ is great stuff. JohnW

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Bad Pan F ??

Quote Originally Posted by John Wiegerink View Post
    The first shot of the Ilord pan F+ film box is really eye catching! The second shot is less so for me, but I'm 63 yrs old and not into nose rings, tattoo's, big holes in earlobes or spiker haircuts anymore. I'm still concentrating on the first shot and whether or not the film box would be better on the right cheek or the left cheek? No matter what, PanF+ is great stuff. JohnW
    If the box were on the closer cheek, it would block the buttocks crease which would make it less interesting

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Bad Pan F ??

Dear Stone,

Haha well considering I used half the needed developer and totally the wrong contrast, I'm not too disappointed as I'm almost embarrassed about how it came out haha, but thank you.

Perhaps there is an image you would prefer in this genre? I take custom orders

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by noacronym View Post
    Why is this thread still here? There's no bad Ilford film. Just gives the wrong idea.
    We're waiting for NB23 to pony up.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    If the box were on the closer cheek, it would block the buttocks crease which would make it less interesting

~Stone

What box?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Bad Pan F ??

Quote Originally Posted by sepiareverb View Post
    We're waiting for NB23 to pony up.
    Well I did say "put up or shut up" so maybe he just chose the later :-p

~Stone

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Bad Pan F ??

Quote Originally Posted by erikg View Post
    What box?
    Yea I think the memory of the shot is why I mixed the developer wrong, I must have still been distracted

~Stone

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erikg View Post
    What box?
    Yea I think the memory of the shot is why I mixed the developer wrong, I must have still been distracted
    The box of Pandora... the evil began.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Bad Pan F ??

Quote Originally Posted by AgX View Post
    The box of Pandora... the evil began.
    Oh yes it did! I can't post the other pictures as I think APUG might just explode from their indecency lol

~Stone

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin