Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,867   Posts: 1,583,281   Online: 1112

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Bad Pan F ??

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    I can't post the other pictures as I think APUG might just explode from their indecency lol
    Ah, an SD card on her belly eh?

Well I did say "put up or shut up" so maybe he just chose the later :-p
    Wouldn't be the first time.
    Last edited by sepiareverb; 04-12-2013 at 08:05 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Bad Pan F ??

Quote Originally Posted by sepiareverb View Post
    Ah, an SD card on her belly eh?

Hahahahha!!!! OMG what a great idea!! Even better would be an SD card in an ilford box, haha

Or a whole digital camera in the shot!

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    35mm
    Hahahahha!!!! OMG what a great idea!! Even better would be an SD card in an ilford box, haha

Or a whole digital camera in the shot!
    May the Ilford God Simon smite you for blasphemy!

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by sepiareverb View Post

Wtf does that mean?
    You have any examples of that?

About this pan-f conversation, i will post a picture that absolutely proves my point about the latent image theory being absolute BS. No matter what you or mister galley say. I'll do it when I'll have the time to do it. My real life is extremely busy. All these internet conversations are more childish then anything else to me. There's no "put up or shut up" with me. When I say something it is because I totally mean it.

Until now, no one has still convinced me that I am wrong.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well, this thread has been rather amusing to read.

Shooter
    35mm
    FWIW, I found in a box in my garage (damp, hot in summer, cold in winter) a Kodak disposable camera (expired 2003) containing a half-finished 400 speed film. I recently finished off the film and sent it away for cheapy D&P.
    The "old" shots had faded as if badly underexposed, while the recent shots were as good as fresh film. But, oddly, all the edge markings were bold as a fresh film! How do we explain that?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by NB23 View Post
    i will post a picture that absolutely proves my point about the latent image theory being absolute BS.
    Do not waste your time posting the picture. Move on with life, and shoot some film then develop it promptly.

No matter what your picture shows it will not prove to me that "the latent image theory being absolute BS". Only a carefully controlled study will do that. That study will take at least a year if we shoot one image a week or 10 days and have other films tested side by side.

A Pentax LX or MZ-S that lets you reload a film exactly and reshoot the roll from where you left off would be perfect for this study. I have one but really have no interest in doing this study as I will not let any Pan-F I shoot sit around for months before I develop it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Something else of interest.

NOTE :"particularly in low exposure areas" in this thread.

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum37/9...stability.html
    Last edited by brianmquinn; 04-13-2013 at 03:26 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    A simple test for edge marking stability might be to get a fresh roll of Pan-F and leave it unexposed.

Every time you develop an exposed roll of Pan-F just include a inch or so of the unexpoded roll in the tank. As long as you use the same devloper and time each roll you may see the edge marking fade over time on the unexposed roll.

A question; Are the edge markings, "in low exposure areas"?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Bad Pan F ??

Quote Originally Posted by NB23 View Post
    Wtf does that mean?
    You have any examples of that?

About this pan-f conversation, i will post a picture that absolutely proves my point about the latent image theory being absolute BS. No matter what you or mister galley say. I'll do it when I'll have the time to do it. My real life is extremely busy. All these internet conversations are more childish then anything else to me. There's no "put up or shut up" with me. When I say something it is because I totally mean it.

Until now, no one has still convinced me that I am wrong.
    As another said. Posting a print doesn't prove anything.

And "when I say something I mean it" doesn't mean anything either, if you're unwilling to send off the film to ilford, then you're ether afraid of being proven wrong, lying and trolling, or just plain lazy.

I'm watching "game of thrones" a show on HBO so I'm prone to say bold things like ...

"Either send the film or be viewed by all in the community as a coward and a liar!"

Haha I'm cheeky this Sunday afternoon

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin