Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,705   Posts: 1,482,815   Online: 1014

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I like the amber bottles because they are less likely to be mistaken for something else, like water. Somewhat of a tradition. YMMV
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fotch View Post
    I like the amber bottles because they are less likely to be mistaken for something else, like water. Somewhat of a tradition. YMMV
    I think it would be best if we all put chemistry in clear water looking bottles and then put "this is totally water, it's not chemistry, and even though it's mine and not yours, you should go ahead and drink it anyway, I'm sure it's safe and totally not chemistry or poison I promise you, so go ahead, take a big gulp out of my bottle that isn't yours, it's ok"

This will be a good thing for the world, gets rid of thieves AND fools in a single gulp... survival of the fittest and all that

Shooter
    35mm
    I use wine bladders all the time. They are of the "silvered" variety which in effect looks like foil. Haven't had a problem yet. The bags of course collapse as the liquid is drawn out so no air penetrates.

Makes drawing stock solution out a quick, easy and accurate process.

pentaxuser

Glass with the cone type inserts in the cap. Clean the inside top of the bottle before screwing down or sometimes they stick.

I use one time use size, normally 120 ml. If you mix a lot at a time, you can decant from larger bottles as required.

Glass never leaks air and is cleanable.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for all the suggestions. I was able to pick up some amber glass Boston bottles with the poly-cone caps locally. I purchased 6ea 32oz, 8ea 8oz, and 8ea 4oz bottles for $30. That should be plenty to get me started I think.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin