Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,902   Posts: 1,521,186   Online: 1128

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rollei RPX 100

Shooter
    Large Format
    this is the first test on a 18X24 adox Mcc 110 , but my scanner is very cheap

http://www.flickr.com/photos/6895228...ream/lightbox/

the film isn't too bad (tmax 100 is in a other level) , and with rodinal 1+50 can manage very hight contrast scene.

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo M. View Post
    this is the first test on a 18X24 adox Mcc 110 , but my scanner is very cheap

http://www.flickr.com/photos/6895228...ream/lightbox/

the film isn't too bad (tmax 100 is in a other level) , and with rodinal 1+50 can manage very hight contrast scene.
    Hard to evaluate that scan of the print as it's not sharp. The original link (neg scan?) has so much more going on.

To be honest, I like the tones and sharpness in the original but your negs with Tri-X in rodinal have the edge, for me at the moment (and less grain?).

I'm glad to see someone posting high res scans to flickr. I always like to look at photos small and large.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Thanks Datsun! in my album on Flickr there are scan film and scan print , Print are always S XXX (print = Stampa in italian).

this is a first test with splitgrade filtration (00 and 5 ) = something like 20 s in 00 and 21 in 5.

In my real world (with sun light ) the print is quite different , same contrast but with more open shadow! my poor scanner isn't capable to get the tone separation in the dark horse! And it's important that this horse is baio castagna (...boh is a type of horses color in italian)and not black (morello horse type).

i believe that 1/12 of less 00 and 1/6 less in 5 is better ...
    my developer , moersch 4812 is fantastic with black tonal separation ! today i have tried this combination and other test in variotone ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin