Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,909   Posts: 1,521,564   Online: 775

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks, fellows! Dishes are done and the coffee is made so into the darkroom I go. I'll be sure to post the results when I'm finished.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Both sheets are now developed. As planned and suggested, I simply developed them the way I normally would have and the negatives look great, just a little more density than is normal for me, contrast looks like it will be about right with plenty of separation in the highlights. I'll be sure to post a scan when the negative makes it into the print line up.

Thanks again, fellows!
    Shawn

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Overexposed TMax 400 - 4x5

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I'm glad it turned out favorable............but I would've thought that with two nnegatives, you would have developed one "as planned", observed the results, then make any adjustments, if needed, with the second negative.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CPorter View Post
    I'm glad it turned out favorable............but I would've thought that with two nnegatives, you would have developed one "as planned", observed the results, then make any adjustments, if needed, with the second negative.
    That's what I did, but no adjustments were needed with the second. I'd always prefer to get it right the first time as Murphy's Law dictates that if you do not there will surely be a giant hair or 15 dusts spots on the second negative... =)
    Last edited by Shawn Dougherty; 04-09-2013 at 08:33 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Oh, ok, I took your post #12 as though you developed them simultaneously, my bad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin