Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,217   Posts: 1,532,167   Online: 982

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm fairly certain I made some such offer to Mr. Galley a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, the fine print on the deal read: "Female Australian Body Parts Accepted.... provided they arrive still attached to a living, breathing Kylie Minogue."

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Carnie View Post
    Maybe Simon will accept a finger from me and a kidney from you.

You know those British kidney pies and all , maybe it will start a trend.
    I'm not sure that kind of trend is one I would like to perpetuate... Now if Ilford started manufacturing color slide film....

Shooter
    35mm
    What if I gave up a couple hairballs courtesy of my cats?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Ah, no, madgardener, I can outbid you on that offer as well. My hair is well down past my waist - your kitties have nothing on me when it comes to accumulating hairballs!

Shooter
    35mm
    Don't be so sure about that. My 4 kitties are pretty good producers this time of year.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Attempts to reproduce the results of papers such as Ilfomar without using various heavy metals such as cadmium have not been successful. So this paper has gone the way of the dodo.
    A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.

~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerald C Koch View Post
    Attempts to reproduce the results of papers such as Ilfomar without using various heavy metals such as cadmium have not been successful. So this paper has gone the way of the dodo.
    Having used Ilfomar I think the current Ilford Warmtone FB is much nicer, a far better paper, Bob might disagree but I hated Ilfomar.

Ian

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerald C Koch View Post
    Eh, Whats a few heavy metals among friends...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin