Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,986   Posts: 1,524,001   Online: 846

Shooter
    Large Format

Starting times for film in HC110?

I'm starting to shoot a few sheets of Gevaert Gevapan 33 (have 100 of them) and need a starting time for development in HC110, I was thinking 8 minutes, but wanted to hear what others thought.

Thanks

K-G
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Follow this link and you will find all you need to know about HC 110 .

http://www.covingtoninnovations.com/hc110/

Karl-Gustaf
    Karl-Gustaf Hellqvist

www.heliochroma.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    I saw that link last year, and I have used HC110 before, its not my first time using it, so it doesn't help me at all. I just need a starting time for this film in HC110 from someone who has shot this film and developed it in the developer.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was curious, and did some looking around.

The only info I can find for the film gives times for acutol and roll films: http://www.photomemorabilia.co.uk/Pa...Acu_Range.html

That gives times of 11 minutes for 35mm and 12 minutes for 120.

If you look up Acutol on the Massive Development chart, it recommends a bunch of times, but they include 12 minutes for both FP4+ and T-Max 400.

What HC110 times do you use for FP4+ and T-Max 400? I would probably start out with the FP4+ time.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin