Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,054   Posts: 1,561,321   Online: 1225
      
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22
  1. #21

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Norway, well below the neck
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Posts
    14
    A vaguely related darkroom fail was when I mixed my paper developed 1+4 instead of 1+9, because I had just developed some films in 1+4. All my prints came out black, and I had no idea why!

  2. #22

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    657
    Quote Originally Posted by calebh View Post
    Hello,

    Thanks for taking a moment to read this. I've done a bit of film developing at home, enough to feel comfortable doing it.

    Tonight I was developing Ilford 3200 with Ilfosol 3, fixing with a Photographers Formulary fixer. After the process was complete I took out the "developed" film and the emulsion was completely gone. All I had left was a length of clear plastic.

    If anyone knows what I did to accomplish this I would appreciate any insight. I would like to avoid this in the future!

    Thanks!
    Caleb,

    Have no fear! I have found all your images; they're on top of my images on a roll of Tri-X I recently developed. I imagine they were blown over the mountains to Denver here and became stuck to my film when it was drying. If I can figure out how to separate them and re-stick them to some clear base I'd be happy to return them to you, First Class Post!

    s-mistakes-keep-me-engaged-a
    I photograph things to see what things look like photographed.
    - Garry Winogrand

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123


 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin