Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,054   Posts: 1,561,321   Online: 1225

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    35mm RF
    A vaguely related darkroom fail was when I mixed my paper developed 1+4 instead of 1+9, because I had just developed some films in 1+4. All my prints came out black, and I had no idea why!

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by calebh View Post
    Hello,

Thanks for taking a moment to read this. I've done a bit of film developing at home, enough to feel comfortable doing it.

Tonight I was developing Ilford 3200 with Ilfosol 3, fixing with a Photographers Formulary fixer. After the process was complete I took out the "developed" film and the emulsion was completely gone. All I had left was a length of clear plastic.

If anyone knows what I did to accomplish this I would appreciate any insight. I would like to avoid this in the future!

Thanks!
    Caleb,

Have no fear! I have found all your images; they're on top of my images on a roll of Tri-X I recently developed. I imagine they were blown over the mountains to Denver here and became stuck to my film when it was drying. If I can figure out how to separate them and re-stick them to some clear base I'd be happy to return them to you, First Class Post!

s-mistakes-keep-me-engaged-a
    I photograph things to see what things look like photographed.
    - Garry Winogrand

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin