Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,955   Posts: 1,586,014   Online: 664

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yep, Brian pretty much nailed it. Too busy to call them until after the trip.

----------------------------------------

Greetings David,

Thank you for your e-mail to Kodak.

Please contact 800 847 8755 to get more information about the film development.

We are glad to be of service and are here for you if you need us in the future. If you reply by e-mail, please include all previous e-mail notes so we may better assist you. You can also chat with us at www.kodak.com/go/chat, (9:00 A.M. - 11:00 P.M. Eastern Time, Monday - Friday), or call us at 800.235.6325 (9:00 A.M. - 8:00 P.M., Monday - Friday).

Regards,
    Rakesh D
    Kodak Technical Support and Information Department.
    http://www.kodak.com/go/support

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Photo Engineer View Post
    Or, you could travel with minimum film and buy all new stuff at your destination.

PE
    Yes, I may do that, although the film is much more expensive there. I am taking other film along as well, though. I will have two camera bodies, so I always have the option to shoot any picture on another film type if it looks like it will be a winner.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    So now it is "Rakesh" eh? Last year it was Pablo and Luis. What ever happened to Joe, Bill, and Ron?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianShaw View Post
    So now it is "Rakesh" eh? Last year it was Pablo and Luis. What ever happened to Joe, Bill, and Ron?
    Hahaha!

Ok, guys. I'm off to the airport. Don't go having any riots or food fights until I get back.

-Dave

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Brian, I'm here!

Ron

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin