Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,302   Posts: 1,536,217   Online: 675

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Update:

I've only managed to scan one of the rolls of FP4 I processed most recently. From what I can tell, there are no marks of uneven development anywhere, so that's a plus. On the other hand, I am still dealing with water splotches on my negatives after the initial air dry (no chamois or squeegee). Are you guys sure reverse osmosis water is fine? That's the only thing I can think of. I made sure I had exactly 1L of it and 5mL of Ilfotol (even made sure the Ilfotol wasn't it's usual bubbley-ness).
    cities & citizens - edmonton street photography (mostly), 100% film

Shooter
    35mm
    Some will say that you shouldn't touch your film with anything but if you still have water splotches then the question is: what are you now supposed to do?

You could try putting some isopropyl alchohol( its needs to be pure) into the water and wetting agent but unless your hands have callouses and very hard skin between each finger then you might want to try running the film between the two middle fingers before hanging it up to dry.

pentaxuser

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin