Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,707   Posts: 1,548,522   Online: 869

Shooter
    Multi Format

Undeveloped film exposed 1 year ago

I have a few rolls of 120 that were exposed 6 months to a year ago and never developed (shame on me!). Are there any adjustments to normal processing suggested in a circumstance like this?
    Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Color or B/W? If B/W I've developed film as old (exposed) no issues. If color, well someone who is into color should answer that one, but I suspect it would be fine as well if not kept in extreme environments.
    WYSIWYG - At least that's my goal.

Portfolio-http://apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=25518

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    No.

“The contemplation of things as they are, without error or confusion, without substitution or imposture, is in itself a nobler thing than a whole harvest of invention”

Francis Bacon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Years ago I was speaking to the owner of a color film processing lab. People would come back complaining about the color balance of their prints. When asked they would admit that the film was a year or more old. The joke in the trade was there was the image of a Christmas tree at both ends of the roll.
    A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.

~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Shooter
    35mm
    What are the films? Based on a thread here on APUG there may be a problem with Ilford PanF after as little as 6 months and more likely after 12 months but other Ilford films and TMax which I
    have processed after as much as 8-12 months post exposure I haven't seen any issues when developing as if I had exposed them just a few weeks back

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Multi Format
    B&W. Tri-X.
    Glad to hear that the images are still there waiting for me !
    Thanks!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I just processed a roll of TMax 100 that sat in my Kiev since 1992 (!) came out no worse than my usual efforts

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin