Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,302   Posts: 1,536,209   Online: 704

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    35mm RF

Adinol... eBay success: Argentix's store there.

By chance, I found Adinol available through Argentix's eBay store, and I have completed the "Buy it Now".

Shooter
    35mm
    Good day Larry.
    First, thank you for your feedback and impressions.
    The over-all discussion may go far beyond the scope of this forum and I will follow-up with you via your email address.

Being registered before adding anything to the cart was a decision I took a long time ago. Having seen it before or not had no impact on choosing this strategy and it was a personal decision to implement it this way.
    Few things have changed on this website since the last months and it was not on the agenda to change the registration process.
    At present time, you are the only registered user with concern about this 'protocol'.

I confess one thing; there was a bug on the ORMD status in the availability grid, and this situation was removing the cart access to ORMD-classified products to customers in Canada. This is why you saw 14 bottles in an unreachable 'cloud'.
    This bug was corrected at 16:05 this afternoon.

To all of you, constructive criticism is always welcomed and from your opinions and advices may come out a new idea.

Thanks and have a great day!

Jacques
    jacques@argentix.ca
    http://www.argentix.ca

Film can be tested; not time. Stop talking and start shooting...

Shooter
    35mm RF

Hassles resolved. We are doing business!

Jacques gave me shipping at no charge. He means business. I wish Jacques: Good Luck. Bon Chance!

Larry.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Bonjour Jacques, being from Montréal I am very happy that I can buy close to Montréal. My wish list Tri-X 4x5 50, HP5 4x5, Dektol, HC110. Merci Jacques

Shooter
    35mm
    Salut Jacques
    Je prends bonne note de tes demandes et je vous reviens bientôt avec ça.
    Je prends du temps pour faire avancer certaines choses du côté logiciel et planification de commandes.

À+
    jacques@argentix.ca

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Bonjour Jacques, ce n'est pas urgent pour les films car j'ai encore une bonne quantité. Merci

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi everybody.
    I hope everything is OK for you all.

I analyzed your wish-lists and I can presently offer you some items that were usually not in regular stock.

For some other items, like Adox Variotone paper, it is only a question of weeks before I have them on-hand.

I'm presently working on Ilford and Kentmere supplies (for films, papers and chems) and I will keep you posted about it.

Meanwhile, come visit my site at http://www.argentix.ca and feel free to send me any constructive criticism; together, we are stronger.

Have a great weekend, and if you celebrate Canada Day, do it safely!

Jacques
    jacques@argentix.ca

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin