Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,981   Posts: 1,523,821   Online: 1184

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by NikoSperi
    HC110B - 65 minutes - one agitation every 5 minutes.
    I do not enjoy printing these under an enlarger (massive understatement). Scan and tweak in PS before going digital is by far the most viable option... but it works, and that was the point, right?
    Thank you kindly, I know it won't be as good with 35mm but I have got to give that a try I've never seen FP4+ pushed like that and I thought I was addicted to pushing the soul out of film.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You bet. Although I doubt anyone would willingly put themselves through that ordeal. 'twas just that so many people told me to give it up and throw the roll away that I HAD to give it a shot in the soup...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You bet. Although I doubt anyone would willingly put themselves through that ordeal. 'twas just that so many people told me to give it up and throw the roll away that I HAD to give it a shot in the soup...
    Now that I really can relate to. It's unbelievable what film can be put through and still produce an image. It's not something I would have tried, but seeing your results it's got to be worth a roll just to see what comes out the other end.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Believe it or not, but after reading about your little experiment on photoSIG I just had to try it... Unfortunately, I managed to get just 1 printable negative. I think I underexposed most of the other negs.... (scanning the negs may be a solution, but my scanner doesn't accept medium format). Anyway, it was fun to push a film that much and still get acceptable results.
    I used Ilfotec hc developer (1+31); 55m, agitate every 5m.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fp4 @ ei6400.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TPPhotog
    Thank you kindly, I know it won't be as good with 35mm but I have got to give that a try I've never seen FP4+ pushed like that and I thought I was addicted to pushing the soul out of film.
    Why not try the ultimative:

Efke 25 pushed to ISO 25000

I will try FP4 @ 6400, too (just for the fun of it)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TimH
    (scanning the negs may be a solution, but my scanner doesn't accept medium format)
    Cut your negs into suiting pieces and scan them seperately. Then stitch them together in Photoshop (stop hitting me, you APUG guys).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It ain't easy keeping detail in the shadows, is it? Pretty interesting, particularly the "presence" in the doorway I at first hadn't noticed.
    Another from the roll... maybe not too new for some.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pushed-Calla.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I accidently developed FP4 as FP5. I rolled my own film and forgot that I rolled FP4 into 1 of my ISO 400 canisters.

So I developed it as FP5 in D76 1:1. I will get pics loaded when I get home today.
    David Savkovic

My home page

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by modafoto
    Why not try the ultimative:

Efke 25 pushed to ISO 25000

I will try FP4 @ 6400, too (just for the fun of it)
    I might just try it.... Let's see, 10-stops push... in Rodinal 1+50 (I want good shadow details, you see), we give it 50% time increase per push, that would be 454 minutes, or 7h30. Easy: watch the first two Lord of the Rings movie, and give it a shake each time Frodo DOESN'T look worried. That will space the shaking time enough, for good shadow details, you see.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin